Sunday, October 3, 2010

My late summer vacation #7

My flight was cancelled and I had to stay 1 more day in Albany. I called my friend and she picked me up after her work. We went to "Troy night out". I had the first time to go this event. We could see many shops and got some snacks.




























After we enjoyed night out, we went to have a dinner at "Grandma's". They serve old American food and I love them.




























Off course, I ate pie and it made me sooo full. I hope I can return to Japan tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Hello Mari! I recently moved to Upstate New York and I was looking online for a Korean restaurant. During my search I came across your old blog and found out about Kabuki Restaurant. Do you have any other recommendations in the upstate New York area? thanx! - Alex