Friday, May 28, 2010

Antrume Kaju (Cake shop)

Some of my friends know I really love cakes!! So, they recommended me some fo the good cake shop. here is one of them. The cake house is very cute and they also sell flowers and small gift. I am so surprised because shop keepers are really nice people. They smails everytime and talk with customers and their children.
I bought 4 cakes and all of them look great, actually taste is awesome!!

Oh, I cannot decide which cake shop is the best for me....

3 comments:

Albany Jane said...

What kind of cake is in the top right corner? It is green and looks kind of like a hat to me.

Mari said...

Albany Jane,
that one is "chestnuts cake". Inside is whip crean & custard cream, and chestnuts paste covers with them.

Albany Jane said...

That sounds AWESOME!!!