Friday, March 12, 2010

Diner ROCA + cafe (Cafe restaurant)

This restaurant is near my apartment and it open until 10 pm everyday. We went there to have a dinner almost 9 pm.

At first, we ate fish Carpaccio.

The source was really tasty and fish was so soft. We ate them with drinking beer, so happy!!
Next, we ate egg & asparagus salad. The dressing of this salad was made from balsamic sour, so it is little sour but it made me appetite.

Next, my husband wanted to eat ram chop. This ram were really soft and juicy! I wanted to eat more!!

Last, I ate stew of pork tongue. Also, they were so soft and I could cut them with chopsticks easily.


OMG! This restaurant's food are so nice and I am crazy of them!!

2 comments:

michael said...

I enjoy reading your blog. You often comment on a food's "source". I think you mean "sauce." I know they're the same in Japanese (ソース), but pronounced differently in English, especially in America. I hope that helps.

Mari said...

Michael,
Thanks, I checked in my dictionamary and you are correct! I want to say "sauce", which means the liquid with/over the food.