Thursday, August 13, 2009

Aso Farm Land

My husband and I went to "Aso Farm Land". Here is a kind of health park and we can enjoy athletic, hot spring, restaurant and shopping. Fortunetely, parking and entrance fee are free but we should pay every activity. Most popular activity in this park is athletic field and there are about 30 items in this field. because og this, there are many families. At first, we joined the "Dr. kiss fish (1000yen=$10 / 15 min. )". When we put into our foot in the lake, small fish eat our horny skin of our foot. Picking my foot by fish make me tickle and so interesting.
Then, we went to "Hot spring (800yen=$8)". The building is little old but there are over 20 kinds of variety hot spring, such as sauna, medicated bath and electric bath. These bath made me so relax and sleepy...

Last, we went to have a lunch at "harvest (1575yen=$16 / 1 person)". This restaurant uses organic products and is buffet style. Most of foods are special of this area (Aso area). I had a first time to eat someof them. My husband and I ate too much...

No comments: